Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Cover Scramble [5] - Too Hard?



Let's have some fun! I am going to post covers on here every Sunday that are scrambled up graphically, making it hard to tell what cover it is. I would like your guesses on what cover you think I've posted. I won't answer you until the end of the day to let you know if you are right, allowing other to guess as well. Some will be hard, and others may be easy. If you need hints, I will only post covers of series talked about on my blog previously. Here we go:


Here is a clearer version:





10 comments:

  1. I feel like I know it but it's not coming to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is too hard lol but I think that's because I haven't read many books. I thought I'd be late and you would have already said the answer, either way I never know it lol. I was out on a quick road trip and only four more days and I have to finish reading! The good thing is I finished one book today and started another one already because I read in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I cheated lol Sophia said Lux Series and I had to look them up so I say Opal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Road trips are usually pretty good for finishing books. I try to make sure whoever wants to guess has the time. LOL - It is Opal from the Lux Series

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it was Opal from the second picture but someone already said it, haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophia did get it :D But I'm really glad you had it figured out. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make
    your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw
    away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could
    be giving us something informative to read?

    Here is my weblog Abercrombie France

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!