Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Cover Scramble [8]



Let's have some fun! I am going to post covers on here every Sunday that are scrambled up graphically, making it hard to tell what cover it is. I would like your guesses on what cover you think I've posted. I won't answer you until the end of the day to let you know if you are right, allowing other to guess as well. Some will be hard, and others may be easy. If you need hints, I will only post covers of series talked about on my blog previously. Here we go:








16 comments:

  1. Great meme! Hmm.. I'm going to guess Requiem by Lauren Oliver?

    -Novel Reveries/Writing Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, The Immortal Rules. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Immortal Rules of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool - and yes, that looks like Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle @ Consuming WorldsMarch 17, 2013 at 10:41 PM

    You were right I have read this one. Immortal Rules! Good book! Should have checked sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? That's Immortal Rules? Huh. I'm really bad at these. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Great guess :D This time it's The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. I really appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sure is :) Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes it is! Thank you so much for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you :D I love this series. I really appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. :D I knew you would have this one figured out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!