Monday, May 5, 2014

When life's kicking your butt, how about a theme song? [5]

My friend Robyn from robgirlbooks tasked us with coming up with a theme song each month, and I love it! Music is a VERY big part of my life. This month Robyn has asked that we come up with a song from a Movie Soundtrack.

This one was SOOOO hard for me. There are a ton of good soundtrack songs. I'm thinking Dirty Dancing, Bodyguard, Titanic, Breakfast Club...oh so many. Since this is supposed to be a song for when life's getting you a little down though, Zane and I both chose to go with some fun songs.

My choice for the month of May is:





Zane's choice for May:


What are your choices this month??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!