Thursday, July 30, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [74]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

Announcing Harry Potter Month in July!! Learn more.
I'll be posting having a few Potter related posts throughout the month in addition to my usual Harry Potter Moment of the Week posts.

Which books would you recommend to Draco?



From the Potterverse, I'm going to go with:

  • Handbook of Hippogriff Psychology
  • Cheering Charms
Maybe these are obvious, but Malfoy clearly didn't hear Hagrid say that hippogriffs hate to be insulted so I think he could do with learning a little more about how they operate. Though, he probably would've done something to disrupt Hagrid's class anyway so I'm not sure it would have done any good. I also didn't see him very happy throughout the series, so it seems like he could use a good dose of cheering charms.

I couldn't think of any titles from our world so I'm going to make up some that he should definitely read:

  • Muggles Matter: How to End the Pureblood Mania
  • Overcoming Your Pompous Big-Headed Nature
  • Ferrets and Their Eating Habits
  • Walk Your Own Path: A Guide to Separating Yourself from your Family's Beliefs
  • Tips and Tricks to Help You Catch that Snitch


What books would you recommend to Draco?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!