Thursday, January 12, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [118]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire?

Absolutely not. I've never really been into competitive sports. I was on the swim team at school, but I only had to compete in one meet. I much prefer to quietly get good grades and watch the action from the stands. I definitely would've enjoyed the hub-bub of all the other schools coming and I probably would've enjoyed the Yule Ball more than trying to get picked to participate as the school champ. That is a TON of pressure!

Which would you choose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!