I've reached the point where I could really use some help here on my blog. I'm getting a lot more review requests than I'm able to accommodate. Keep in mind that you will NOT be compensated.
Please read on if you’re interested in becoming a reviewer for JC's Book Haven:
What’s in it for you?
- Dip your toes in to reviewing on a blog with someone willing and able to help. You can get your name out there as a reviewer. I'll set you up on the About Me section, you'll have your own signature on your reviews, and I'll link the blog to your social media accounts.
- Most likely free books. Authors and publishers frequently request reviews which I will send to you as well so you can choose which ones to accept.
- Opportunities to network with your favorite authors and a platform on which you can express your bookish views. You don't have to stick to reviews. You can write bookish posts as well, or participate in weekly memes if you are interested.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Books reviewed must be Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Dystopia, Science Fiction, Crime/Thriller, or Horror.
- You will commit to doing a minimum of two posts per month, and if you cannot deliver said posts you will notify me as soon as possible so that alternative arrangements can be made.
- Must be able to read digitally formatted books.
- You must be able to post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.
- As a reviewer, you must be able to give your honest opinion of a book based on its contents. JC's Book Haven doesn't slam authors on a personal level, and while I want the reviews to be honest, they should remain respectful.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM. Also, no illegal photos posted.
- All reviews posted on JC's Book Haven become the property of this blog. If you wish to have your review posted elsewhere (other than Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble), you must receive written consent from me and provide a link back to the original post.
- You agree to not share, sell or otherwise distribute any books received for review by authors/publishers. It’s against the law. I am not liable for any of your actions once a book is in your possession.
- There is no guarantee that you’ll receive free books, ARCs, etc but I can help you set-up a NetGalley and Edelweiss account, contact publishers and will refer author/publisher requests to you.
- I reserve the right to delete any post without notice. Furthermore, I reserve the right to stop working with you at any time.
- You will need to be able to reply to comments made on your post by readers of JC's Book Haven as well as visiting those blogs in return that commented, and reading their posts as well to leave comments for them.